Information, Rules, and Regulations
For those that want to earn all 4 Huaco Cuatro Trail Run Series finisher medals and cannot make the live event(s), we have a virtual race option. The virtual race offers participants all the same great swag as the live event (giveaway and finisher's medal) upon completion of the virtual race requirements (listed below). The race packet pick up location for virtual participants will be announced in their confirmation email.
How to Submit and Manage Virtual Results
- Must be registered specifically for the virtual race. No athletes registered for the "on location" race will be eligible to compete in the virtual race.
- Athletes may transfer to the virtual race until 3 days before the actual race date, no refunds will be given for price difference. Athletes may incur a transfer fee equal to the difference between the price they paid and the current virtual race price.
- Athletes may transfer from the virtual race to the "on location" race until 3 days before the race date and will be charged the difference based on the registration prices at the time of transfer.
- Virtual runners receive credit for completing that race in the Huaco Cuatro Trail Run Series.
- Virtual runners must be registered for the virtual run and run the same distance and course as the “on location” event to be eligible for their swag & medal.
- Your virtual trail run results must be submitted no more than 10 days after the scheduled event date.
- Result submitted are only used for Series Finisher tracking. No awards will be given based on results submitted.
- There are no refunds, bib transfers, or deferrals for virtual race registrations.