Information, Rules, and Regulations
For those that want to earn all 4 Huaco Cuatro Trail Run Series finisher medals and cannot make the live event(s), we have a virtual race option. The virtual race offers participants all the same great swag as the live event (shirt & medal) mailed directly to the virtual runner upon completion of the virtual race requirements (listed below).
How to Submit and Manage Virtual Results
- Must be registered specifically for the virtual race. No athletes registered for the "on location" race will be eligible to compete in the virtual race.
- Athletes may transfer to the virtual race until 3 days before the actual race date, no refunds will be given for price difference. Athletes may incur a transfer fee equal to the difference between the price they paid and the current virtual race price.
- Athletes may transfer from the virtual race to the "on location" race until 3 days before the race date and will be charged the difference based on the registration prices at the time of transfer.
- Virtual race participants will receive their race shirt and medal in the mail upon completion of their run (within 2-4 weeks after the actual event date) and will receive credit for completing that race in the Huaco Cuatro Trail Run Series. Shipping and processing are included in your registration fees.
- Virtual runners must be registered for the virtual run and run the same distance and course as the “on location” event to be eligible for their swag (shirt & medal).
- Your virtual trail run results must be submitted no more than 14 days after the scheduled event date.
- Result submitted are only used for Series Finisher tracking. No awards will be given based on results submitted.
- There are no refunds, bib transfers, or deferrals for virtual race registrations.